domingo, 19 de junio de 2011

A Poem for a Rehabber


A Poem for a Rehabber

I shall be a believer of all that is good in man
and all that is deserving in animals.

I shall plead for their lives, campaign for their
safety, and uphold their right to a natural death.

I shall seek out the injured and the maimed,
the unloved and the abandoned,
and tend to them in their last days.

I shall not forget their place in the hierarchy of
life, nor that we walk in each other's paths.

I shall bear witness to the wonder they bring into our
lives, and to the beauty they bestow on our souls.

I shall restore their spirits when they are waning,
bind their wounds when they bleed,
cradle them when they whimper
and comfort them when they mourn.

I shall be near them in their hour of greatest need
a companion and a friend when their time has come.

I shall watch over them and console them
and ask that the angels gather them in their arms.

From the creatures of the earth
I shall learn the fruits of compassion
and undying love.
In their company, I shall indeed be blessed.



"Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because

he could only do a little."



Enlace: "Noche de San Juan"



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Photobucket

Menos Violencia, Más orgasmos

¡Subvertir la violencia en placer! El orgasmo, más allá de la experiencia físico-corporal, es ícono de entrega y amor. El apoyo, la unión, la empatía entre mujeres nos ayuda a crecer y tener la fuerza de 'todas a una'.